NOW THEY’RE SWITCHED ON. BOOOOOOOOOM!!!
2. You get excited by all the confectionery, even though it has been there since August.
3. But you haven’t bought an advent calendar yet.
There’s LOADS of calendars in stores right now aren’t there?
4. So you decide to buy one on December 1st.
Maybe your parents sent you one in the post?
Remember…. you could always get a Dairy Milk bar and add in the advent calendar squares yourself.
5. But if you don’t want a coat hanger with some tinsel on to burn your house down, you could do THIS.
Your evenings now? Plastering the inside with notes.
WHY ARE ALL THE GREATEST FILMS ON AT 3AM?
7. Love Actually has also started on TV again. Don’t worry if you miss it. It’ll be on 4434 times.
8. You also decide to watch NOW Christmas, a channel dedicated to showing non-stop Xmas music.
You during the first ten minutes: “This’ll be loads of fun.”
After those ten minutes: “Death. I feel death. DEATH IS COMING.”
9. And of course… there’s the Xmas ads. TheToys R Us one is the only advert that will make your spine tingle.
10. Another clue that Christmas is around the corner? The infamous Secret Santa. A hat is shared…
Two minutes later you IM your colleague…
You get someone like this in the draw.
11. You think that you will get them something AMAZING. Then you panic. You end up getting them this.
15. And that you’ve got enough money to buy stuff.
But don’t be glum. Why? Because you can get…