Leicester Square! THE GLITZ! THE GLAMOUR!
And shops that sell tickets and tat like this!
But if you’ve been there in the last year, you might have noticed a new attraction… M&M’s World.
This attraction perplexes you at first. You think…
1. “Why is there a shop dedicated to just one type of American sweets? We don’t like them THAT much.”
And then you think…
2. “Why not have a store dedicated to its better tasting BRITISH counterpart. You know, S-M-A-R-T-I-E-S?”
<3 you Smarties. Even the blue ones.
But then your curiosity gets the better of you so you head inside. You realise that the place is HUGE.
LIKE REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HUGE.
But then… some things really start to bug you.
3. Like… why is everything really quite expensive?
4. Who quite honestly buys all of this stuff?
Like, really. Who buys this stuff?
5. Why are there pick’n’mix machines at every corner…
… but no standard packets of M&M’s visible anywhere?
6. And why are you displaying signs throughout the shop warning me that peanuts contain peanuts?
7. What is that really really INTENSE SMELL?
Did someone spill something somewhere, cos it needs cleaned.