6. Then there are the people who have brought a mate with them to the date, like these guys.
Just stay at home and eat for pizza and wait for him to bitch about it later, alright?
7. But it’s nowhere near as awkward as when both people on the date don’t arrive at the same time…
You think “oh god will they arrive? Have they been stood up? Oh god he’s engaging in chat with the person behind the bar as a way to make this less awkward.”
8. And then the person arrives at the entrance, standing around, waiting to be shown to their date.
9. The conversations can be awkward, like being asked whether you are a serial cheater minutes in.
11. Being asked when your last relationship was is a bit awkward, especially when you stumble a bit.
12. But the most awkward bit of the whole show? They get the people on the date to sit down next to each other afterwards.
13. And they ask them whether they like each other.
The guy on the left likes the girl on the right, but…