1. “I’m too big to have fun in a fort.”
Or you’re making them too small. Now go build a fort.
2. “But they’re just too hard to construct.”
A simple fort takes no time at all. Now go build a fort.
3. “But once I’m inside, I’m SO BORED!”
Innovation at its finest. Now go build a fort.
4. “But I don’t have any blankets.”
Who wrote the rule that blankets are the only proper building material? Now go build a fort.
6. “But I’m at work.”
Um, you have a lunch break. Take advantage of it. Now go build a fort.
8. “But it’s too nice out to be inside all day.”
Totally agree. Now go build a fort.
9. “But now it’s too dark outside.”
Time to break out the christmas lights! Now go build a fort.
10. “But I have a date tonight.”
And this is a problem because…? Now go build a fort.
11. “But forts are too hot and stuffy.”
Problem solved. Now go build a fort.
12. “But I’m on vacation.”
Which means you have all the time in the world. Now go build a fort.
13. “But I only enjoy the finer things in life.”
Well, after your equestrian training, go build a fort.
14. “But my dorm room is too small for a fort.”
Dude. Your campus is huge. Now go build a fort.
16. “But I have to study for the big test tomorrow.”
Great! Textbooks love to feel cozy, too. Now go build a fort.
17. “But the guys are coming over.”
Bonding time! Now go build a fort.
18. “But our styles of fort building are so different.”
Fine. I wouldn’t want to be in your fort either. Now let’s go build some forts.
19. “But I live on a boat.”
Aye, aye, captain! Now go build a fort.
20. “But I won’t get anything out of it.”
Except you’ll get EVERYTHING out of it. Now go build a fort.
22. Ignore the haters…
- And Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have decided to divorce after 10 years of marriage. ?