2. Instead you learned the ins and outs of BuzzFeed, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Reddit, theCHIVE, YouTube and blogs.
Yet you STILL don’t have enough social media know-how to get a job in social media.
*womp womp womp*
4. Instead college taught you how to bullshit your way through tests.
We all know we did this, and we did it well.
6. Instead your college internship taught you how to send faxes.
This seems like an irrelevant skill since FAX MACHINES ARE OVER.
7. College should have taught you how to be innovative, smarter and quicker.
8. Instead college taught you how to handle your liquor.
Except let’s be honest, mistakes are still made from time to time.
10. Instead you learned how to regurgitate facts and ideas, without getting any brighter.
Thank you, internet gods, for your many informationz.
12. Instead you learned that it’s okay to show up to class looking like a hot mess.
This is not really acceptable at a job or in the real world, however. DARN!
14. Instead college taught you the perks of being mean.
It’s impossible to work well with people when those people are stupid.