1. You like them. They like you. Enough is enough. You’re ready for a real relationship.
Safety and security? You deserve it.
4. Before you know it, you’re totally connected.
“America Online? More like Ah-made-you ALL-MINE.” *nuzzles into neck*
5. The honeymoon phase is unbelievably easy.
“Are you a dog or cat person? Let’s say it at the same time to see if we agree. 1.. 2..3.. DOG.” “DOG.” “Omg. I can’t believe we have so much in common.”
6. Everything is interesting and great. There is SO much to talk about. Interests! Travel! News!
And don’t you dare forget about the exploration of people connection. ;)
7. They are thoughtful and attentive. What you have is special.
And okay, you’re aware that JJJJJ may not be the cutest pet name. But hey. It’s YOUR pet name.
8. At this very moment, things couldn’t be going any better.
Forget tabbed browsing. You’re into monogamy now.
9. But after a while, you start feeling like something’s missing between you two.
10. Maybe you feel this way because they have a newfound interest in ultimatums.
11. Or maybe it’s because of the wandering eye they have developed.
FunGuy08 is typing..
12. Regardless of the 5 W’s, their voice eventually begins to sound like a variation of this:
“If you want this, US, to work, I need you to get off the phone and only pay attention to me. Eeeeeeoohhhhdeeoohdeeohhdoooshhhhhhhhh.”
13. The signs are clear that the relationship is on its last legs.
14. So instead of pretending any longer, you acknowledge the harsh reality.
You never knew which version of them you were going to get each day, so you accepted the fact that you had to completely disconnect from the situation.