1. (First things first: the apron)
2. A midnight omelette
3. Grilled cheese roll-ups
4. Tzatziki sauce
5. Spaghetti and meatballs
For maximum food-poisoning prevention, just use vegetables, not raw fish.
7. Roasted poblano peppers
8. Nutella-filled cookies
9. Scrambled eggs
10. Fried green tomatoes
11. S’mores dip
13. Pasta with chicken sausage
14. Grilled avocado
15. Squash and kale pizza
16. Rice milk smoothie with avocado and blueberries
17. Kale chips
18. Spiced popcorn
19. Lettuce wraps with tuna and mango
20. The perfect sunny-side-up egg
21. Sriracha guacamole
22. Chinese tea eggs
It’s a thing.
23. Sauteed zucchini
24. Green juice
25. Rainbow cupcakes
26. Avocado toast
You can never have enough avocado, right?
27. And finally, the most disgusting smoothie you’ve ever seen in your life.
Thanks but no thanks, Urban Outfitters.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸