15. You make a joke with references that the kids don’t get.
“Guys, you’re making this assignment way harder than it is. I feel like a temple guard watching you try to put together the Shrine of the Silver Monkey…Really? No one? No one got it. Is this what being old feels like? This is definitely what being old feels like.”
16. You leave campus to buy lunch and are late coming back.
“I’ll just run in Subway real fast, that’ll be quick!”
“Oh god, everyone else just ran in Subway…this line is insane.”
“FINALLY got my sandwich, do I have time to sit down and eat it?”
“Wait, WHAT TIME WAS I SUPPOSED TO BE BACK?!”
“EVERYONE GET OUT OF MY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY”
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary and the gloves are off 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝