1. When you look in your closet, you have lots of apparel with the name of your college on it.
2. Your email address ended in @XXXXX.edu, where “XXXXX” was the name of your college.
3. When you visit on a reunion, you can remember also having been there for four years in your late teens and early twenties.
4. The old student ID you’re still using to get discounts at movie theaters (long after it expired) has the name of your college on it.
5. You get phone calls from your college’s advancement office soliciting donations for your college and it does not confuse you, because you went there.
6. There is (at least!) one campus tradition you feel strongly pro or con about.
7. You are aware of your college’s fight song and/or alma mater and might be capable of singing it, perhaps even in public settings.
And last but not least….
Here Are The Top Stories
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France after protests last week.