1. His last name is longer than most American Words
See that half moon? That’s his last name…
2. His smile lets you know he’s HAPPY to be playing in the NBA.
3. At age 19, he’s the youngest player in the NBA.
And he’s pretty damn good.
4. Because he’s making a name for himself while playing for the Milwaukee Bucks.
As a Bucks fan, he gives me hope.
5. There’s an entire Twitter account dedicated to his minutes.
Follow them at @GreekFreakAlert
6. He’s an NBA Rising Star.
Literally, they named him a rising star.
7. He’s 19 years old and STILL Growing.
He’s grown an entire inch since he’s started in the NBA.
8. He has freakishly large hands.
9. He LOVES his family, and his story is heartwarming.
And they’re seriously adorable.
10. Seriously, his family is the best.
11. Ladies, he’s adorable.
13. He loves trying new American things.
14. When his family comes to America, they live it up.
15. But seriously, he’s got skills.
Look out for this kid…