1. July 1: Creative Ice Cream Flavors Day
Strawberry basil black pepper ice cream, anyone?
2. July 2: I Forgot Day
But actually…that’s what it’s called. You know that awkward moment when you’re really excited to tell someone something and they say, “Go ahead, tell me” and you just stare at them blankly and “…I forgot”? That is what I’m dedicating this day to.
3. July 3: Compliment Your Mirror Day
It’ll be showing you something compliment-worthy anyway.
7. July 7: Chocolate Day
It is also Global Forgiveness Day. Maybe ask for or offer forgiveness and give them chocolate too?
9. July 10: Teddy Bear Picnic Day
Yes, take a teddy bear with you on the picnic. Plus, they won’t eat any of your food.
13. July 14: National Nude Day
Which, if you actually celebrate, might raise pandemonium. It is also Pandemonium Day, oddly enough.
21. July 22: Hammock Day
All the cool kids are doing it nowadays…well, at least trying to.
22. July 23: Gorgeous Grandma Day
Tell a grandma she’s gorgeous. It’ll warm her heart.
23. July 24: Cousins Day
As crazy as they can be, they are family. Today is also Tequila Day if that helps you celebrate your cousins.
24. July 25: Talk In an Elevator Day
Don’t just awkwardly stand there. Strike up a conversation! (Even if you’re by yourself)
25. July 26: All or Nothing Day
Today, just ask yourself, “Why not?” and go for it.
27. July 28: National Milk Chocolate Day
Dark chocolate is better *cough *cough
29. July 30: Paperback Book Day
Remember when everyone read books in actual paperback form? Ah, those were the days…