The worlds in Grand Theft Auto were vast and beautiful, but they never made much sense.
In a world of such confusing logic, you often found yourself acting in strange ways.
1. Like massacring religious sects, just because you could.
3. Everyone who ever played San Andreas spent hours driving up the mountain.
7. Or, y’know, no vehicle at all.
9. It was always hard to resist attacking members of the public for no reason.
10. Long, long after they were already dead.
Then spending a minute wondering what kind of a person you were.
11. You’d do this.
Just for the hell of it.
12. And everyone tried that thing when you drove ‘safely’ for a bit.
Then got bored and mowed someone down after thirty seconds.
13. But most of all, you’d do whatever it took to get all six wanted stars.
15. And when all that was finished, you just went to bed.
Knowing the world would be back to (almost) normal again the next day.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.