Or a lawyer.
10. Your parents think everyone is also Persian.
“His real last name is Charlie Shaheen, he changed it for Hollywood.”
21. This is how you greet people.
22. When your family was invited to a party, you’d tell the host that you don’t want anything until he begged you to take something and you finally agreed to have just a few.
And they’d fill up your plate anyway.
23. You also end up spending most of the party bobbing your head like this because you have no idea what any of the older people are saying to you.
28. And no matter how hard you try to teach your mom, she can’t say it any other way other than Ehstarbucks.
- NATO is sending boats to the Aegean Sea to try to help combat the migrant and refugee crisis.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸
- The reboot of popular BBC car show "Top Gear" will have seven presenters, but only one woman 🚗💁