2. Maybe a trip to Muscle Beach is in order to show everyone how tough you are.
4. Chilling around the house for some quiet time would be fine.
5. Watch a movie marathon, but be careful of getting too wrapped up in it.
6. Letting people know that it’s your first National Dog Day is probably polite.
8. Pretend to be surprised when your friends throw a party in your honor.
9. Hike to a beautiful setting, and get a new Facebook profile picture out of it. A win-win!
10. Practice your fluffing skills. It’s important now more than ever to stay fluffed.
12. Patiently deal with your friends coming over unexpectedly and when you’re not wearing pants.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›