2. Maybe a trip to Muscle Beach is in order to show everyone how tough you are.
4. Chilling around the house for some quiet time would be fine.
5. Watch a movie marathon, but be careful of getting too wrapped up in it.
6. Letting people know that it’s your first National Dog Day is probably polite.
8. Pretend to be surprised when your friends throw a party in your honor.
9. Hike to a beautiful setting, and get a new Facebook profile picture out of it. A win-win!
10. Practice your fluffing skills. It’s important now more than ever to stay fluffed.
12. Patiently deal with your friends coming over unexpectedly and when you’re not wearing pants.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail on bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.