2. Maybe a trip to Muscle Beach is in order to show everyone how tough you are.
4. Chilling around the house for some quiet time would be fine.
5. Watch a movie marathon, but be careful of getting too wrapped up in it.
6. Letting people know that it’s your first National Dog Day is probably polite.
8. Pretend to be surprised when your friends throw a party in your honor.
9. Hike to a beautiful setting, and get a new Facebook profile picture out of it. A win-win!
10. Practice your fluffing skills. It’s important now more than ever to stay fluffed.
12. Patiently deal with your friends coming over unexpectedly and when you’re not wearing pants.
In The News Today
- Thai police have found more bomb-making materials in a second apartment, after making the first arrest on Saturday in Bangkok's deadly shrine blast. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›