1. Sun-dried Tomatoes, Bacon, and Goat Cheese Pasta
Find the recipe here.
2. Ginormous Pancake aka Dutch Baby Pancake
Dutch baby pancake recipe over here.
4. Sweet Potato Biscuits with Rosemary
Sweet potato biscuit recipe here.
5. Dakbokkeumtang - Korean Spicy Chicken Stew
Spicy stew over here.
“If one of us owns up to tooting on you earlier, can we have some stew?”
6. Hoddeok (Korean Pancakes with Sweet Filling)
Find out how to make these stuffed pancakes over here.
“I heard staring generally gets food into my mouth faster. Is that not correct?”
7. Couscous Salad with Mushrooms, Corn, Black Beans, Scallions and Avocado
Couscous and veggie salad recipe here.
“Pretty sure I dreamed about this exact salad last night. It’s my destiny.”
“Did you ever hear that one story about you giving me that sandwich? Oh.”
11. Seafood and Brown Rice Porridge (modified jeonbokjuk)
Find the porridge recipe here.
12. Butternut, Ginger, and Shallots Soup
Recipe for this fall-ish soup over here.
“This is just pure temptation right in front of us. You should feel ashamed and then give us treats to make up for it.”
13. Bacon, Butternut, and Kale Penne
This yummy pasta’s recipe is right over here.
“Just because this has kale in it doesn’t mean it’s totally healthy… right? Okay, good.”
14. Chickpea Salad with Herbs and Vegetables
Fresh chickpea salad recipe found here.
“Just put the bowl down, like, one inch further. Jeez. Work with me here.”
15. Spanish “Tortilla”
This jam-packed breakfast’s (or anytime meal) recipe found here.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.