1. Sun-dried Tomatoes, Bacon, and Goat Cheese Pasta
Find the recipe here.
2. Ginormous Pancake aka Dutch Baby Pancake
Dutch baby pancake recipe over here.
“Hmph. Not my fault I’m not tall enough to reach up there.”
4. Sweet Potato Biscuits with Rosemary
Sweet potato biscuit recipe here.
5. Dakbokkeumtang - Korean Spicy Chicken Stew
Spicy stew over here.
“If one of us owns up to tooting on you earlier, can we have some stew?”
6. Hoddeok (Korean Pancakes with Sweet Filling)
Find out how to make these stuffed pancakes over here.
“I heard staring generally gets food into my mouth faster. Is that not correct?”
7. Couscous Salad with Mushrooms, Corn, Black Beans, Scallions and Avocado
Couscous and veggie salad recipe here.
“Pretty sure I dreamed about this exact salad last night. It’s my destiny.”
9. No Knead Bread
No, you need this bread. Recipe here.
“Did you ever hear that one story about you giving me that sandwich? Oh.”
“Who said I even like those cookies? (Me. I love them.)”
11. Seafood and Brown Rice Porridge (modified jeonbokjuk)
Find the porridge recipe here.
“Yes, we do ‘sea’ this food. Now, how can we eat this food?”
12. Butternut, Ginger, and Shallots Soup
Recipe for this fall-ish soup over here.
“This is just pure temptation right in front of us. You should feel ashamed and then give us treats to make up for it.”
13. Bacon, Butternut, and Kale Penne
This yummy pasta’s recipe is right over here.
“Just because this has kale in it doesn’t mean it’s totally healthy… right? Okay, good.”
14. Chickpea Salad with Herbs and Vegetables
Fresh chickpea salad recipe found here.
“Just put the bowl down, like, one inch further. Jeez. Work with me here.”
15. Spanish “Tortilla”
This jam-packed breakfast’s (or anytime meal) recipe found here.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›