1. Admiring the cleanest windows ever, all thanks to them.
2. Making sure their baking projects go untouched until they’re ready to be served.
5. Trying to learn how to sew, so they can stop spending so much on tailors and whatnot.
7. Being able to nap however they find comfortable.
9. Keeping their online shopping addiction under control.
12. Never going to parties but then the ONE TIME THEY DO, walking in wearing the same outfit as someone else.
13. Yelling at the neighborhood hooligans to keep it down during quiet time.
15. Getting spooked by someone sneaking up on them when they thought the house was empty.
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›