2. Making sure their baking projects go untouched until they’re ready to be served.
5. Trying to learn how to sew, so they can stop spending so much on tailors and whatnot.
12. Never going to parties but then the ONE TIME THEY DO, walking in wearing the same outfit as someone else.
13. Yelling at the neighborhood hooligans to keep it down during quiet time.
15. Getting spooked by someone sneaking up on them when they thought the house was empty.
In The News Today
- A flash flood emergency was issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›