1. DOO: Wear something shapeless. Leave as much to the imagination as possible.
2. DOO: Wear something you can run around in. Mystery solving can take you places you never expected to go, like “sweaty.”
3. DOO: Be as sassy as possible if you’re a ghost.
YOU’RE A GHOST. WHY WOULDN’T YOU BE SASSY?
4. DON’T: Wear blue-tinted glasses, because what if you wanted to see in reality-vision?
5. DOO: Always wear a napkin around your neck. Eating “on-the-go” shouldn’t be a challenge.
6. DON’T: Over-accessorize above the neckline. This can draw attention from, like, gypsy fairies or whatever.
7. DOO: Wear a crop-top on vacation that shows off your rock hard ribcage.
11. DOO: Wear business-casual if you’re going to make a TV performance.
Or if you’re going to make a TV anchor cold/nervous.