1. DOO: Wear something shapeless. Leave as much to the imagination as possible.
2. DOO: Wear something you can run around in. Mystery solving can take you places you never expected to go, like “sweaty.”
3. DOO: Be as sassy as possible if you’re a ghost.
YOU’RE A GHOST. WHY WOULDN’T YOU BE SASSY?
4. DON’T: Wear blue-tinted glasses, because what if you wanted to see in reality-vision?
5. DOO: Always wear a napkin around your neck. Eating “on-the-go” shouldn’t be a challenge.
6. DON’T: Over-accessorize above the neckline. This can draw attention from, like, gypsy fairies or whatever.
7. DOO: Wear a crop-top on vacation that shows off your rock hard ribcage.
10. …DON’T: Get lei’d by Mario Lopez in any context.
11. DOO: Wear business-casual if you’re going to make a TV performance.
Or if you’re going to make a TV anchor cold/nervous.
12. DON’T: Make your eyes get too red. People will think you’re up to something.
13. DOO: Accessorfrog or frogercise or whatever. Basically: put a frog on it. You’ll look phresh.
14. DOO: Ditch the ascot for a fancy, probably haunted, dinner. Good work, Fred!
15. The live-action Mystery Inc. has plenty to teach us, too. Like, DOO: Shape your hair perfectly around your face in a way that also looks like Carol Brady on a rough day.
17. DON’T: Grimace so much that your cleavage grows.
18. THE ULTIMATE DOO: Get frosted tips, sing for a band whose name rhymes with “Could Ya Pay,” then haunt beachgoing co-eds because of a villain named Mondavarius played by Rowan Atkinson.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲