1. “If I feel like a lion on the inside, then I should definitely express it on the outside!”
2. “I could relax on this couch all day because it’s so roomy for me!”
4. “Just because my paw is small doesn’t mean it’s lacking sass.”
5. “Playtime is more of a workout, which is a win-win for me!”
6. “You shouldn’t expect me to help out with housework. Who else would stand around looking cute?!”
7. “Cuddling is a breeze, especially with my good buddy here.”
8. “And just in case snacktime happens on my level, I’m prepared.”
“Also, I’ll pass on the grapes.”
10. “I prefer being in the middle of the action in the kitchen, if you don’t mind.”
11. “From here I can tell which part of the house is missing the holiday spirit the most. (Hint: it might be you!)”
13. “It’s ok! I know you didn’t see me sitting here, but I’m for sure not giving this primo seat. It’s the best one!”
14. “Drinking from a glass can be a patient sort of sport. Gotta be prepared for anything.”
15. “Nature provides an excellent splash of color to your outlook. I recommend it! Even the smallest of shrubs can be nice.”
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.