1. This dog who is thoroughly enjoying an outdoor bath.
2. This cat who experienced moisture for the first time and survived it.
3. This pug who loves the feeling of getting dry almost as much as going for a run on the beach.
5. This dog who understands the importance of safety during rain storms.
6. This kitten who only fell asleep because she was contemplating everything that water provides for her.
7. This pug who is trying to ensure that you have a clean screen by getting it damp first.
8. This puppy who sometimes gets overwhelmed by a tall drink of water.
9. This hippo who loves splashing almost as much as she loves her mom.
10. This cat who wants to make it his life’s work to study what this magical liquid is and why it ruins everything.
11. This dog and his dolphin buddy who enjoy riding the wave of life together.
12. This otter who is surprised you don’t like to go swimming.
13. This cat who can. not. wait. to. drink. this. whole. cup. of. water.
14. This cat who super loves taking his walks in water because no one can see him sweat.
15. This dog who is shocked at all of the fun things you can find in bodies of water.
16. This penguin who knows he can always swing by for a snack at another time thanks to the power of water slides.
17. This monkey who tricked his girlfriend by doing a way easier handstand in squishy mud.
18. This penguins who arrived right on time for the partaaaaay because water is quicker than ice to travel through.
19. This cat who snuck a drink while you weren’t looking.
21. This cat who accidentally fell in a puddle but now she realizes how fun it was.
22. This bird who is practicing in her shower because she wants to star in an Herbal Essences commercial.
23. These dogs who enjoy sharing a drink with a good buddy.
24. This dog who has cracked the code of how to relax on a hot summer’s day: sprinklers.
25. This dog who is also a princess and will be treated as such, including taking bubble baths.
26. This whale who is your friend and wants to invite you in for a quick dip.
27. These dolphins who just got a little too excited at the chance to go swimming with you.
In The News Today
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›