4. “Looks like you dropped something… OH, IT’S JUST YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR! Get it outta there, silly!”
6. “I’m not THRILLED, per se, about having to take a bath later, but it was so worth it.”
8. “It’s a light coat so far, but I have full faith I’ll be covered by noon.”
11. “There’s very little difference between this and whatever you do at the spa, really.”
13. “Sometimes, you have to get real close to life in order to examine it, that’s all!”
15. “A lady like me doesn’t need to go too crazy in order to have a good time.”
17. “Could you pick that up for me? I don’t want to get it dirty, but I would like to play very much.”
18. “PHEW! Having this much fun is almost exhausting. But I love it!”
22. “I was a little unsure of this adventure at first… but now I’m TOTALLY down with it!”
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.