1. Ease into your routine. No need to push anything… yet.
4. Channel Mother Canada to center your peace. It’s important to stay grounded.
6. Add more kicks and punches to the side. You definitely need more of those.
7. Impress your viewers with an awesome elbow tuck for good measure.
10. Amp up your moves to keep with the beat of the song.
13. Engage with the sweet graphics. You’re doing great!
15. …because you’ll need the energy to PUNCH OUT THE MOON BEHIND YOU.
16. Give your audience some slower moves that they totally don’t expect.
Thank you, Canada. Thank you, video karaoke in amusement parks. Thank you, Internet for this glorious gift.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›