5. Don’t you worry about any jealousy between these two!
“I always thought Corgnelius wanted a sibling,” said the pair’s owner Susie. “He always wanted to play or chase for hours at night.”
6. You can’t tear them apart!
“Because Stumphrey isn’t fully vaccinated,” explained Susie, “I have to carry him around in a bag when we go outside. Corgnelius won’t go on a walk without him. They’re inseparable!”
9. Corgnelius’ fans loved him instantly.
“I wouldn’t say they even warmed up to him,” said Susie. “They loved him right away!”
12. He may not be a “born model” like his big brother, but he’s a pretty fast learner so far.
- Japan lifted an evacuation order on the small town of Naraha for the first time since the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster. ›