1. “One stormy night my girlfriend saw what we thought was a dead sparrow below our balcony. He was barely breathing, covered in ants and completely blind.”
2. “We brought him home and put him in a box. After spending a night in our bedroom, he woke us up with high pitched tweeting. We tried feeding him, but without any luck, so we placed him on our balcony. He continued tweeting nonstop for three hours.”
3. “Finally, his father found him and started feeding him. He brought his chick huge bugs and bread every 10-15 minutes all day long for two weeks straight.”
4. “He was getting bigger every day, but he was still blind. I called a vet, and he told me to try simple eye drops. It worked like a charm!”
5. “He even started hiding from us behind our flowers. Soon, his father started showing him how to fly through the window.”
6. “One day he just left – we knew this day would come eventually. We became really worried because that same night, and for the next few days, there was really stormy weather. However, three days later, he came back and fell asleep in one of our pots.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.