5. …to your rice cooker. That’s it.
6. Set your rice cooker based on how you like your pancakes cooked, while making sure not to fill it too high. It could get stuck to the lid, and that’d be a pancaketastrophe.
8. You can slice and serve your entire breakfast table just like it’s a cake!
12. The subtle hint of raspberries in the middle of this pancake is like a fruity surprise!
13. THIS KID GETS IT. IT’S LIKE PANCAKE CHRISTMAS OVER HERE.
16. “Soon” is about to become “NOW!”
18. …especially if your pancake is literally a giant.
19. You could also go the sweet route, and top it with powdered sugar and lots of yummy syrup.
21. THIS MEANS SLICES OF BIRTHDAY CAKE PANCAKES CAN BE IN YOUR LIFE.
22. You can totally get in on this even if you keep gluten-free! Because all you need is what you’d normally use to make pancakes anyways, so go nuts!
23. And there you have it. So perfect and so simple. Who knew your rice cooker was capable of such majesty?? Go forth with this new knowledge and create your own masterpiece!
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary and the gloves are off 🇺🇸