1. 1. The “What Are YOU Looking At”
Don’t even try to mess with this mini horse while he’s getting his murder on. You could be next.
2. 2. The Not Worth A Second Glance
Ugh, stupid exercise ball. You disgust this mini horse.
3. 3. The Tiny Versus Tiniest
It doesn’t matter how big or small the ball may be, nothing is safe from the mini horse’s wrath.
4. 4. The Snacktime
Exercise balls make excellent enemies and chairs to relax on while enjoying a snack. Guess they’re not all bad.
5. 5. The Kitty Litter
This mini horse will keep digging until it gets to the bottom of this.
6. 6. The “You Can’t Run”
Nope. Not even you, camera operator, can try to protect this ball from meeting its demise.
7. 7. The Slip n’ Slide
It’s not that, like, the mini horse is embarrassed. He just wanted to, y’know, make sure the ball felt properly terrified.
8. 8. The Scary-Go-Round
Round and round and round it goes, where the horse stops is ON YOUR GRAVE, EXERCISE BALL.
9. 9. The Silencer
Shh, shh, it’s okay. This mini horse will just nuzzle you to death.
10. 10. The “No One Will Get In My Way”
Once he gets going, ain’t nothin’ gonna get in the way of this destructive path.
11. 11. The Roly Poly Bowl-You-Over
If exercise balls had necks, mini horses would be sure to snap them with their artful grips.
12. 12. The Double Team
Two sets of hooves are scarier than one, after all.
13. 13. The One Step Backward, Two Steps Dead
Just, like, give her a minute here. She’ll maim you eventually.
15. 15. The De-Fence
Sometimes a helpful fence can provide the extra oomph to really go at a ball.
16. 16. Mafi-Oh No
A brief conversation with some powerful people would motivate anyone to kill, probably.
17. 17. The Stomp and Stare
This mini horse just really loves OneRepublic and would be fine without killing anything today.
18. 18. The Front to Back
Kicking your exercise ball to death is a very popular form of murder.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- The U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, has voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.