2. And he did exactly that, he went out into his backyard and filled up a paperbag with the buzzing monstrosities.
3. And then prepared them in a garlic scampi dish.
4. According to the video, the de-winging process took about a half hour.
6. And then he cooked them up in garlic.
7. And ate them with pasta.
8. This is the face of a man who just ate a bunch of cicadas.
10. If this has, for some unthinkable reason, piqued your interest in cicada cooking, there is actually a cookbook for such a thing.
11. Which includes recipes such as:
• Cicada Dumplings
• Cicada Stir-Fry
• Cica-Delicious Pizza
• Sizzling Chili Cicadas
- Two bomb attacks in Nigeria's central city of Jos killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️