2. And he did exactly that, he went out into his backyard and filled up a paperbag with the buzzing monstrosities.
3. And then prepared them in a garlic scampi dish.
4. According to the video, the de-winging process took about a half hour.
6. And then he cooked them up in garlic.
7. And ate them with pasta.
8. This is the face of a man who just ate a bunch of cicadas.
10. If this has, for some unthinkable reason, piqued your interest in cicada cooking, there is actually a cookbook for such a thing.
11. Which includes recipes such as:
• Cicada Dumplings
• Cicada Stir-Fry
• Cica-Delicious Pizza
• Sizzling Chili Cicadas
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›