2. And he did exactly that, he went out into his backyard and filled up a paperbag with the buzzing monstrosities.
3. And then prepared them in a garlic scampi dish.
4. According to the video, the de-winging process took about a half hour.
6. And then he cooked them up in garlic.
7. And ate them with pasta.
8. This is the face of a man who just ate a bunch of cicadas.
10. If this has, for some unthinkable reason, piqued your interest in cicada cooking, there is actually a cookbook for such a thing.
11. Which includes recipes such as:
• Cicada Dumplings
• Cicada Stir-Fry
• Cica-Delicious Pizza
• Sizzling Chili Cicadas
We've got your WKND covered.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›