1. According to Egotripland.com, he’s a 17-year-old kid from a very wealthy San Francisco family.
2. Param, or as he goes by online, “Lavish,” has one of the most outrageous Instagrams out there.
8. He likes to remind his followers (all 59,293 of them) that he keeps a lot of cash on hand.
11. And sometimes he apparently gives it away to his Instagram followers.
14. And this is a four-panel picture of him tying $4,000 to a bunch of balloons and letting it fly away.
15. Oh, and here’s a video of him counting $100 bills.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- An independent committee has been formed to review evidence of the arrest and death of Sandra Bland.