1. According to the teacher who posted the photos, he teaches at a high school for “at-risk” students and gives them paper to draw and tag during class.
5. He tapes down pieces of scratch paper to each desk and leaves them there until the student fills it up.
15. “At-risk” students are high schoolers who are at risk of not graduating, many are students who fail a lot of classes, have criminal records, or girls that returned to school after becoming pregnant.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- In 2011, the death of Mark Duggan - an unarmed black man - at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.