1. According to the teacher who posted the photos, he teaches at a high school for “at-risk” students and gives them paper to draw and tag during class.
5. He tapes down pieces of scratch paper to each desk and leaves them there until the student fills it up.
15. “At-risk” students are high schoolers who are at risk of not graduating, many are students who fail a lot of classes, have criminal records, or girls that returned to school after becoming pregnant.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."