1. On the left is realtor Lynn Morgan and on the right is Phil Jones.
3. For the last month Phil Jones has been recreating the ads from local realtors and then taping over them with his own version.
5. He called it The Faces Of Real Estate. So why did he do it, you ask?
7. Phil told BuzzFeed that he’s a pretty big fan of the way realtors tend to advertise themselves.
9. And he thought the best way to honor their awesome/awkward look was to try it out himself.
11. He says the Phil-versions of the ads weren’t up for too long. Usually someone would take them down, or peel them off to see what was underneath.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories