1. This video was posted by YouTube user Jessica Hickey. She captured the exact moment her dad found out he’d be a grandpa.
6. Jessica wrote on Reddit that her mother passed away 20 years ago and her dad’s been asking for grandchildren since she got married.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈