1. A student in a macroeconomics class at Aquinas College in Grand Rapids, Mich., decided to play a pretty epic prank on professor Stephen Barrows for April Fools’ last week.
2. You see, the professor has a policy that if your phone rings during class, you have to answer it on speakerphone.
3. And professor Barrows thinks the whole thing is pretty funny at first when his student answers her phone.
4. But then it registers what kind of phone call his student just answered on speakerphone in front of the whole class.
5. And things get really really awkward really, really fast.
7. Until his student reveals the entire thing was a prank.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›