1. A student in a macroeconomics class at Aquinas College in Grand Rapids, Mich., decided to play a pretty epic prank on professor Stephen Barrows for April Fools’ last week.
2. You see, the professor has a policy that if your phone rings during class, you have to answer it on speakerphone.
3. And professor Barrows thinks the whole thing is pretty funny at first when his student answers her phone.
4. But then it registers what kind of phone call his student just answered on speakerphone in front of the whole class.
In The News Today
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Taylor Swift won Video of the Year for "Bad Blood" at the MTV Video Music Awards. ›