1. The marketing team behind WestJet airlines came up with one hell of a marketing stunt for Christmas this year.
2. The way it worked: They set up this Santa box that more than 250 guests spoke to, telling the on-screen Santa what they wanted for Christmas.
3. They asked for things like a new scarf, an Android tablet, or even just a flight home.
4. The box was set up for passengers for two Calgary-bound flights.
5. What the passengers didn’t know was that on the other side of the screen were of 175 WestJet volunteers.
6. They quickly ran out with the list of presents while the plane was in the air.
8. All the presents they asked for from Santa were waiting for them!
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›