1. The marketing team behind WestJet airlines came up with one hell of a marketing stunt for Christmas this year.
2. The way it worked: They set up this Santa box that more than 250 guests spoke to, telling the on-screen Santa what they wanted for Christmas.
3. They asked for things like a new scarf, an Android tablet, or even just a flight home.
5. What the passengers didn’t know was that on the other side of the screen were of 175 WestJet volunteers.
6. They quickly ran out with the list of presents while the plane was in the air.
In The News Today
- New York's attorney general is looking into whether employees at fantasy sports sites might have won bets based on information not available to the public, the New York Times reports. ›