1. Basically the Milwaukee Pug Fest is a big pug party that attracts over 17,000 dogs.
2. (This might be the cutest photo that’s ever been taken in history.)
3. Pug Fest was founded 9 years ago, and since then they’ve raised almost $240,000 for pug rescue and awareness.
4. They bring in some pretty big celebrities too, like Elvis Pugsley.
6. Pug Fest founder Rick Kopaczewski told the AP that thanks to Facebook promotion, attendance has almost tripled over the years.
7. Pug Fest isn’t all leisurely fun though, there are costume contests and squishy faced pug races.
9. Holy cow, that tongue is incredible.
10. But it looks like a big day of costumed pugging takes out of them.
11. OK bye.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›