1. If you’ve been on the internet in the last couple of weeks, chances are you’ve seen these two text screenshots floating around.
2. And then following the text is this totally amazing wedding photo.
5. The only problem is that the text never happened and the couple isn’t named Roger and Kirsten.
6. But don’t worry! The photo is real. The couple is Amy and Ian and they got married in Detroit last month.
7. Their wedding photographer, Adam Sparkes, told BuzzFeed he watched his photo go viral, but figured it would sort itself out. After Elite Daily ran with it, though, the whole thing completely exploded on Facebook.
8. Sparkes tried to set the record straight in the comments section of Elite Daily but it got buried on Facebook.
9. The real story is that Amy and Ian went to a local abandoned spot in Detroit to shoot some street photos when they stumbled across the rap group 7262 shooting a video…
11. And it was awesome! You can watch Amy and Ian and their bridal party absolutely crushing it in the video here:
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.