1. Charmin focused on where the baby was going to go the bathroom.
Get the throne ready! There’s a new cub in the Royal family. #RoyalBaby
2. While Pizza Hut decided to refer to their new special as their own “royal #Bundleofjoy.”
Introducing our very own royal #bundleofjoy: free side or dessert to any medium or large pizza through 7/25. Code: ROYALOFFER
3. Babies can’t eat Oreos. They’re not good for them.
Prepare the royal bottle service!
4. Okay, this one isn’t so bad.
Every baby is a little prince or princess.WATCH http://t.co/uri8669zei & SHARE pics of yours at http://t.co/3o4OZULHj1 #PampersLoveSleepPlay
5. Meanwhile, the British version of the Jersey Shore…
#RoyalBaby! Brand new Baby Bibs now available: http://t.co/MikATs2RyH !!
6. And this is just kind of grotesque.
This summer, a precious little bundle of sweetness was born. And Will and Kate also had their baby.
8. Royal babies love ribs.
Chili’s Grill & Bar
We want that baby born, baby born, baby born… Do you think the baby will be a Prince or a Princess?
9. Also, ew.
Congrats to the Royal Family!
10. Notice the stork.
Air New Zealand UK
Congratulations Kate and Wills on your new arrival! #RoyalBaby
11. Do not give Coca-Cola to babies.
Time for a royal celebration. #shareacoke with Wills and Kate! #royalbaby
12. Get it?
The wait is over.
- Thirty-one people are dead after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.