1. Nyjah, who goes by the Twitter handle @dearfashionn, started going incredibly viral Tuesday night when she asked Twitter about how to delete a text.
2. And then she started explaining what happened…
5. And then the calls started…
8. As the whole story unfolded, Twitter users showed their support.
11. They tried to help, but of course it was too late.
12. Even former NFL receiver Chad Johnson got involved.
14. But the calls kept coming.
17. As Nyjah kept updating her followers, many decided the whole thing was fake.
20. She kept going, though, updating her rapt and terrified Twitter audience.
23. BuzzFeed has reached out to Nyjah to find out what it was like to have the entire internet cringe in horror along with her.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
In The News Today
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›