1. This is Kane Zipperman. He’s a 17-year-old from Georgia, and apparently, he recently discovered his girlfriend was cheating on him.
2. So he allegedly broke up with her via text and posted it to his Twitter account. The tweet went insanely viral: It’s currently been retweeted almost 75,000 times.
4. Kane’s been written about all over the place, he’s even being interviewed on HLN Friday.
5. And he seems to be pretty psyched about his newfound fame.
8. Maybe a little too psyched…
9. This also isn’t the first time Kane has gone viral. He used to be known as “The Tiger Shirt Guy” from the 2013 Masters.
10. I guess some people just have that viral spark.
11. For what it’s worth, Kane has posted updates from his ex, but not everyone is buying it.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›