1. Meet 102-year-old John Betar and his wife 98-year-old Ann. They got married in 1932.
2. They recently received the longest-marriage award from the Worldwide Marriage Encounter. Their 81st wedding anniversary is on November 25th!
3. The secret to their longevity: “Don’t hold a grudge. Forgive each other. Live accordingly.”
4. The couple plan to celebrate the big day at home with family and a Thanksgiving dinner.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›