1. Photographer Hannah Price is an African-Mexican-American who recently moved from suburban Colorado to Philadelphia.
3. Her photo essay, “City Of Brotherly Love,” is currently a work in progress, as Price collects portraits of men who catcall her on the street.
5. The photographs in “City Of Brotherly Love” are a collection of candids snapped after a stranger has hit on her.
7. There are also a handful taken after she spoke with the subject and asked to take his picture.
9. Price said the series is a way for her to explore her fascination with street harassment.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two bomb attacks in the central Nigerian city of Jos have killed at least 44 people.