1. During Malcolm Smith’s postgame Super Bowl conference, a random dude grabbed the microphone and shouted a bunch of stuff about 9/11 into it.
2. The guy was quickly removed after shouting:
Investigate 9/11. 9/11 was perpetrated by people within our own government.
3. Apparently the man who interrupted the conference, Matt Millis, was affiliated with We Are Change.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.