1. This whole exchange was documented by a Let’s Date user on her tumblr.
3. She summed up the whole incident as: “don’t sexually harass a girl when she can easily find you on Facebook and send your mom proof of your perpetuation of rape culture.”
5. According to a later post on her blog, she did, in fact, send the guy’s nude photo to his mom.
7. She’s received a bit of anonymous hate on Tumblr for it, but for the most part her followers have been pretty supportive.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›