1. This whole exchange was documented by a Let’s Date user on her tumblr.
3. She summed up the whole incident as: “don’t sexually harass a girl when she can easily find you on Facebook and send your mom proof of your perpetuation of rape culture.”
5. According to a later post on her blog, she did, in fact, send the guy’s nude photo to his mom.
7. She’s received a bit of anonymous hate on Tumblr for it, but for the most part her followers have been pretty supportive.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›