1. This whole exchange was documented by a Let’s Date user on her tumblr.
3. She summed up the whole incident as: “don’t sexually harass a girl when she can easily find you on Facebook and send your mom proof of your perpetuation of rape culture.”
5. According to a later post on her blog, she did, in fact, send the guy’s nude photo to his mom.
7. She’s received a bit of anonymous hate on Tumblr for it, but for the most part her followers have been pretty supportive.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.