1. If you bumped into anyone wearing a pretty life-like Walter White mask at Comic-Con over the weekend, chances are it was actually Bryan Cranston.
2. According to Entertainment Weekly, Cranston wore a Walter White mask while mingling with fans.
Cranston kept the mood light by coming out in a fairly convincing mask that gave him Walter White’s iconic shaved-head look. He revealed that he worn it while walking the floor at Comic-Con, chatting with unassuming fans and disguising his voice in a higher register.
This is too funny, Bryan Cranston (Heisenberg-Breaking Bad) wore a Heisenberg mask to #SDCC & no one knew!
4. During the Breaking Bad panel, Cranston took the mask off kept it on the table during the panel.
Awesome shot from the Breaking Bad panel at #SDCC. Bryan Cranston wore this mask over his face to disguise himself!
5. And then, of course, had Aaron Paul nuzzle up with it.
. @aaronpaul_8 and the Heisenberg mask getting close. #sdcc #breakingbad @BryanCranston
I donâ€™t know how to describe whatâ€™s happening w/Bryan Cranston & this Walter White mask at #BreakingBad panel. #sdcc
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›