1. Red Balloon is the leading English school in Brazil and a few months ago they had their students correct celebrities’ tweets.
3. The kids would tweet back at the celebrities, explaining politely what was wrong in their tweets.
5. According to a video about the project, the teachers at the school wanted to make sure the kids knew their idols weren’t right when it came to spelling and grammar.
7. All the students were between 8 and 13-years-old and they called themselves The Celeb Grammar Cops.
9. They’re definitely the most polite correctors of grammar on the Internet, that’s for sure.
Here’s a video about this very cute and educational idea.
(h/t CBC News)