1. On Wednesday, Ashley Donald and Erik Rogers were shooting their engagement photos in downtown Charleston, S.C.
2. According to Raheel Gauba, the photographer, people were shouting all kinds of nice things at the couple as they posed around town.
3. During one shot, though, the photographer turned around to see Bill Murray with his shirt pulled up, hitting his belly, trying to make the posing couple laugh. They invited Murray to pose with him and he agreed.
4. So, the lesson here is, if you ask him, Bill Murray will probably pose in a photo with you. As for the couple, hopefully Ashley and Erik are Murray happy together and always have a clean Bill of health.
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›