2. According to the video’s description, Jason was coming out of a surgery to fix residual tears from a previous surgery:
In response to all of the questions: I had a hernia repair to fix residual tears from a previous surgery.
I wish I could remember this but I was definitely out of it.
This was my fifth surgery within our six years of marriage and she’s been by my side through all of it. In a previous surgery I suffered a severe complication and we didn’t know if I’d ever function the same again. She is the love of my life.
3. In the adorable video, Jason wakes up not sure where he is and thinks that his wife was “a nice piece of eye candy” sent by the doctor.
4. When Candice tells Jason that she’s his wife, he groggily cheers and and says, “Oh my god! I hit the jackpot!”
5. Just remember, true love can conquer all things, even very, very powerful painkillers.
6. It should be noted that while the video is heartwarming, many have come out and said that the video may be a hoax.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Britain is set to increase the number of refugees being let into the country. The extra people aren't in Europe already, they will likely come from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›