1. Personal trainer and fitness blogger Melvfitness posted this to her Instagram account, showing exactly how easy it is to fake those “transformation” photos.
I posted this image on instagram a few days ago with the following caption. “Check out my transformation! It took me 15 minutes. Wanna know my secret? Well firstly I ditched the phone wallet (fwallet) cause that shit is lame, swapped my bather bottoms to black (cause they’re a size bigger & black is slimming), Smothered on some fake tan, clipped in my hair extensions…
3. The differences between her “before” and “after” are drastic but actually pretty easy to do.
…stood up a bit taller, sucked in my guts, popped my hip- threw in a skinny arm, stood a bit wider #boxgap, pulled my shoulders back and added a bit of a cheeky/Im so proud of my results smile. Zoomed in on the before pic- zoomed out on the after & added a filter. Cause filters make everything awesome. What’s my point? Don’t be deceived by what you see in magazines & on Instagram.. You never see the dozens of other pics they took that wernt as flattering.”
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.