1. Alright, let’s start with an obvious one, that they were in the same class at Dexter from Dexter’s Lab.
2. In one episode, Blossom comes out of a pile of clothes dressed as Cartman from South Park.
7. Here’s Mojo reading a newspaper with an ad for the Gorillaz on the lefthand side.
8. Did you know The Professor’s house is based off the house from the 1958 French film Mon Oncle?
10. You MIGHT have known that The Powerpuff Girls and Samurai Jack take place in the same city.
11. Or that the game the Mayor was so absolutely terrible at playing was Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time.
12. But did you catch the time that woman tried to steal The Mayor’s family jewels?
13. This entire episode of The Beat Alls that is full of too many Beatles references to count.
14. What about that time Fred and Barney robbed a bank?
15. Or the episode when Totoro stopped by?
16. Most kids probably didn’t realize this was a Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas reference.
17. Or that this was taken from the famous dogs playing poker painting.
18. Did you know Princess Leia stopped by the girls’ birthday party?
19. And this couldn’t have been an accident.
21. Some people think there MAY have been a dirty joke in Ms. Bellum’s address. What do you think?
(69, get it?)
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›