1. That’s right, Shawn: Your boy Cory is gonna be a dad!
Meet the luckiest kid in the universe at TVLine.
2. What’s it like to ride an open-air tour bus with Aaron Carter?
Photo by Tom Hawking courtesy of Flavorwire
Flavorwire got the chance to find out, and what results is an unexpectedly moving essay on the nature of early fame.
3. The girls and guys of ‘Girls’ as dogs.
“Known for their tousled appearance, independence, and tendency toward outspokeness, the Petit Basset Griffon Vendéen is Hannah in dog form,” argues Dogster. And there’s a whole lot more where that came from.
4. Does anything say “fast, tasty food” quite like Jason Voorhees?
YouTube courtesy of Death and Taxes
Watch a very strange French McDonald’s commercial at Death and Taxes.
5. Scott Weiland shouldn’t feel TOO bad about being fired by the Stone Temple Pilots last week.
The Week found 7 other musicians who were kicked out of the bands they helped start.
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issues its first same-sex marriage license since the Supreme Court's June decision. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- The drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›