1. For the last two years, freelance designer and illustrator Bryan Dunn has drawn a different picture on his son’s lunch bag.
3. Bryan told BuzzFeed: “I started doing It so he could have something fun to bring instead of a bag with his name in it.”
8. Bryan said that when his son’s little sister has drawn something for him on a bag, he brings her bag instead of his. He said: “He’s a pretty good big brother.”
10. Bryan’s son keeps his favourite drawings, but usually gives them to friends once he’s eaten his lunch.
12. He added: “He’s drawn some, he likes to colour them more often, and he’s getting pretty good at it lately.”
15. Bryan told Buzzfeed that there may come a day where his son may wants him to stop.
16. He added: “With his sister being four years younger I’m sure she’s going to keep me at it for a while too.”
Here Are The Top Stories